This is a transparent, colourless barrier that protects vulnerable substrates from attack by water and chlorides.
Pro Clear will provide a barrier that resists the intrusion of water without affecting the appearance of the wall. This is a single component system that penetrates deep into the surface of the wall and reacts to produce a water-repellent barrier. This barrier is able to resist penetrating damp and erosion whilst still allowing the wall to breathe. Pro Clear is able to withstand natural contraction and expansion caused by severe weathering.
It is best used on an unpainted surface such as brick, stone, masonry, stucco, pebbledash, tyrolean or spar dash where the appearance of the wall does not need to be altered but where protection against erosion and water ingress is still needed.
When Pro Clear is applied to your home it becomes part of the surface. A silicone barrier is formed in the capillary channels (the billions of voids or microscopic holes within your walls that allow moisture to pass into the house), meaning that essentially all these tiny holes are filled with a water repelling substance anchoring the barrier deep within the wall. This resists damp penetrating the wall. After Pro Clear has been applied, rainwater is repelled from the surface and runs off the surface.
1. The first step we take is to inspect the outside walls of you property before work is started, thus enabling problem areas to be identified.
2. All areas to be treated are power washed at high pressure. This removes years of accumulated dirt, soot, mould, mildew, stains and any other foreign substrates. This process helps to highlight any areas that need repair work.
3. If any moss or algae is found, these areas are treated with fungicidal agents that kill the spores and roots and prevent re-occurrence.
4. All damaged areas such as cracks and damaged, loose render are repaired.
5. All doors, windows, drainpipes, gutters etc, and any area not to be sprayed are covered with heavy-duty paper and masking tape to prevent any over spray.
6. Pro Clear is then spray applied to the areas being treated. One or two coats are applied as needed to give a weather resistant, invisible barrier.
7. We then carefully remove all masking and clean up.
8. After the work is finished, you will be asked to walk around your transformed property with the crew foreman for inspection.
Contact Us for a
For more information on any of our services or to get a free quote give us a call on 0800 145 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, complete our online enquiry form and we will contact you as soon as possible.